Thursday, August 18, 2016

The opening to my book on love.

My greatest fear is not fulfilling my life purpose.
My intention each day is to ask God/Source to help me find a way to fulfill my purpose, by inspiring others to live a successful life through unconditional love. I ask Source each day to live from love and not by fear and to help others to live by love and not by fear.
My mission is to; use my channeling gifts and training to inspire people to live with love and joy.   I present the wisdom of the age’s to help you raise your vibration to love, joy, and appreciation from these vibrations all things are possible to manifest. Much of this material is channeled from my spirt guides to give the Source’s thoughts on all the aspects of love.
Heal with love, is the foundation for healing. Another goal in my work is help you know how to love yourself and remove your thought patterns that hold you back from loving yourself. 
Love as the healing energy for: the individual, the family, the community, and the planet.

The goal is raising the vibration of all to the level of love. So that: compassion, respect, kindness, forgiveness, generosity of spirit, humor, trust, humility, appreciation, and empathy  are the prevailing qualities of society. In this process of writing about love I will explore all those various aspects of love in detail.God is love, so raising vibration to match that level on the individual level is necessary to loving oneself.  

No comments:

Post a Comment