Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Our Gifts from God..

Thinking about using the gifts we bought into and are developing in this lifetime.
Also reflecting on how we let our egos direct how we use them, instead of letting God/Source to direct our paths to use gifts for there highest purpose. 
I find myself resisting to use my gifts toward certain people and outlets, letting the ego limit my desire to use my gifts in certain psychic applications. 
I stop myself and tell myself, being in the state of allowing is about willingly being directed to serve a higher purpose, even when I don’t always understand the reason. 

If you find yourself questioning how you use your gifts, perhaps it is time to stop and trust that there is purpose beyond your current understanding. Let go and be in the state of allowing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment