Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Creating self love

In helping people with my training and gifts I have been presented with a new theme to use, “How to love yourself”. 
Self love is the key to starting and maintaining the life you want. When we reach a level of self love that matches how God/Source loves us, all good will flow to us.
Self love is also about self appreciation. When you appreciate all the little and big things in your life, and what you  want to manifest who are in the vibration of creation. 
My work in Therapeutic Mediations, Mediumship, Past life work, and soul readings, is about helping you identify and change the causes for a lack of self love. 
Change your thoughts about yourself and you will be in the vibration of creation.

I love this work and would to love share with you how I can help you. Contact me so I can explain more how can assist you with your particular needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment