Friday, May 20, 2016

Keys to living your purpose

Are you living your life purpose that came with your soul to this life time? Do you feel inspired to live that purpose with no reservations?
The questions we face are: if not, why not? Where is the fear? Why do I hold back from living my dreams? How do I get the inspiration and drive to live my purpose? Then once I get on the path of living my purpose how do I maintain that life pattern? 
Perseverance, self love, and persistence will help you to living your purpose. What is most important before you apply the above mentioned attributes is a deep knowing that this is my purpose. When you start from the place of knowing, the work begins to live that purpose. When that knowing drives you past you all the blocks and fears then you are on your way. Stay inspired! Stay driven! Stay with a deep love of your purpose! Stay full of perseverance and persistence! 
You have much to create and offer humanity, go for it! 

If you need any help getting on the path or staying on the path let me know. My purpose is to help you live a life purpose, love, and happiness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment