Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Life goes full circle

Life goes full circle

It's interesting how life can take a full circle. I started my quest to help people and get a deeper understanding of my spirituality by studying  channeling.
That initial undertaking lead me to explore various other spiritual modalities. I went through a shaman apprenticeship program, then onto being attuned in two different forms of Reiki. My more formal training was as a clinical hypnotherapist and  degrees in metaphysics. The last 10 years I have studied and practiced the use of the law of attraction.
While going through my training and studies I continued to give various types of psychic readings.
Each one of those adventures in spirituality help me define myself.
Back to where it started, on my radio show I've increased my channeling to the point where it's about all I want to do for people.
There is something about stepping into the background and letting the Adonis group speak through me. The energy I receive from them is, to use a word, delightful.
The messages are so clear and full of love. When they're speaking through me, I feel their energy. It's hard to explain in words but the best way I can describe it is as if a beautiful, gentle, wise, and loving personality is using me to spread messages of compassion and love to all that are listening.

I invite  you to experience this for yourself. You can either listen to them during my radio show or contact me for a private session with the Adonis group.

No comments:

Post a Comment