Wednesday, September 28, 2016

This want I am passionate about


And my intention is to fuse these passions into the services I offer to others.
I love to learn and share with others, as a teacher and mentor on various subjects: relationships, live purpose, career or business building, and healing meditations.

My spirituality is important to me. My focus is understanding the nature of the non-physical world and communicating with it for myself and others.   
My life focus is on healing with the energy of love and helping others align with at vibration.
I have a passion for business management, organizing and maintaining businesses with conscious business practices.
I have a deep interest in the environment and the ecological balance of the planet.
I believe in healthy living; diet, exercise, meditation, and other healthy life choices.
Healing mediations: rewiring beliefs, past lives, forward life journeys, energy balancing. 

My Intuitive life coaching is about helping you in all of these areas. I offer guidance as a mentor and spiritual teacher. I use my training, experience, and connection to spirit teachers to assistant you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment